Love you forever

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Time Has Passed

It's been too long since I've updated her blog. We seemed to have gotten lost in the day-to-day activities and have spent so much one-on-one time with her that I haven't made time to update. For her, I am sorry that I haven't recorded more. For me, I am not as sorry because I have enjoyed all of the time I spend with her.... She has become such a little fireball! She has more spunk and independence in her little body than most adults! She wants to do everything herself and will sometimes even undo what you did for her in order to do it independently. Her favorite words are, 'I got it.' She has discovered a love for the Sound of Music and wants to listen to 'Do Re Mei' about 10 times a day. She loves to sing along and gets better with each replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment