Love you forever

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hugs and Kisses

I've been meaning to share that Ryn has learned how to give hugs and she is very good at it. In the past, she loves to get settled in at daycare and would barely wave goodbye. Now, I get two or three hugs before I leave each day. It's the best way to start my day and shows me she is a caring person. She is also learning how to give kisses from time to time. Today, Ryn's friend, Bennett, was leaving daycare at the same time and we let them play outside for a couple of minutes before getting in our cars. Well, Bennett's mom is a friend of mine from work and she had her camera ready to take pictures. She asked Ryn to give Bennett a hug and Ryn did as she was asked and snuck a kiss in there, as well. Little flirt!! Luckily it was all caught on camera and here it is! So, hugs and kisses all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment