Love you forever

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bonding

Ryn and I made a quick trip up to Wedowee to see Grammy and Grampy. She and I were so proud to see Grammy moving around after her surgery. We ate lunch and had a good visit while Ryn slept on Grampy's chest.
Tonight Eric and I were able to take the whole family (Trixie, Dobby, and Ryn) out for a very short walk. The temperature was great and the dogs have really missed getting out of the yard. After our nightly routine, Ryn was still wide awake. She and I enjoyed play time with no toys and no electronics :). She would throw up her little fist toward my mouth and I would kiss her hand. She was really working on that eye-hand coordination. Then I brushed my hair across her face and she would just grin! She was absolutely precious!! I was having so much fun I didn't want to put her in her cradle and say good night. We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment